Do you have an issue of sync time between Windows and Mac OS X after dualbooting or multibooting Windows and Hackintosh? Then you came at the right place.
When we boot 2 operating system such as Windows and macOS X, the time often change and every time you have to change the time on your Windows & some Time on Mac OS X. For fixing this issue we have posted this guide.
Sync Time Between Windows and Mac OS X
Below we’ve posted the guides that will help you correct time between two OS. Just follow the below guide step by step and enjoy fully dual OS booting.
Steps to Correct Time Between Windows & Mac OS X
- Boot into OS X, set the timezone and time correctly or set it Automatic update of Time & Date.
- Boot into Windows, and do not attempt to update time by using “Adjust Date/Time”.
- Just Open Registry Editor and Locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation.
- Right click in the blank space of the right pane, select New > DWORD (32-bit) value, name it RealTimeIsUniversal.
- Double click the newly created file and change the value to 1. Save and reboot into OS X
- Wait 1-2 minutes, then reboot into Windows. Now the time information between the 2 OS is matched.