Do you want the list all the things that you should do in order to make yourself smarter and more productive? You came at the right place.
Here we have to make a list of all the things that you can do to make yourself smarter and better. Without wasting time lets be smarter and get the start.
How to be Smarter and Productive in Life
The following are these list that will make you smarter and productive, if you do these thing daily and be consistent.
1. Drink 2 glasses of water within 30 minutes of waking up.
2. Listen to stimulating podcasts/audio books during your commute.
3. Read a book instead of watching tv.
4. Read a book summary during breakfast.
5. Take naps during the day.
6. Do social media/meme websites only a couple of times a day.
7. If you pretend to be something for long enough, you will eventually become it
8. Play games (OUTDOOR PREFERABLY) instead of watching series or movies. Improves your imagination.
9. Drink green tea while working.
10. Watch TED talks while cooking.
11. When you’re learning something new, teach it to a friend. Let them ask questions about it.
12. Spend time with someone smarter than you.
13. Do some simple exercises during the day.
14. Replace Facebook and Twitter with QUORA.
15. Talk to people who disagree with you. It sharpens your arguments and improves fluency.
16. Read a page daily from the pocket dictionary.
17. Carry a notepad and a pencil always.
18. If you approach two people in the middle of a conversation, and they only turn their torsos and not their feet, they don’t want you to join in the conversation. Similarly, if you are in a conversation with a coworker who you think is paying attention to you and his or her torso is turned towards you but their feet are facing in another direction, they want the conversation to end.
19. Take 10 minutes at the end of the day to plan tomorrow.
20. Fetch some gray colored socks. They go with any color.
21. People will always remember not what you said, but how you made them feel.
22. Chew gum when you’re approaching a situation that would make you nervous, like public speaking or bungee jumping.
23. If you ask someone a question and they only partially answer, just wait.
24. Try to do some programming.
25. Go for a walk in nature.
26. Don’t take sugar during the day. Try using honey instead.
27. Sit and walk straight.
28. When feeling anxious, clean up your home or workspace.
29. When a group of people laughs, people will instinctively look at the person they feel closest to in that group.
30. Avoid saying “I think” and “I believe” unless absolutely necessary.
Hope these are useful.