Want to know how to send big files over email, because gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail and others mail service provider doesn’t send above 25 MB files. Here I am going to tell you how to send big files via email. Lets start.
WeTranfer allow us to send up to 2GB files by email. Its totally free and it gives us simple easy option to send files. Just follow the following steps.
Go to WeTransfer Website
- Type in the url www.wetransfer.com
- There you will get the home screen with the WeTransfer Pro offer.
- Click to Skip button.
- Click to I agree button.
- Click to +Add Files button.
- Browse the file and click to Open
- You can Add more files as much as you want, but the whole files will be only up to 2GB.
Add Friends Email.
- Click to +Friends email button.
- Type the email address of the person to whom you want to send mail. eg. ( [email protected] )
- You can Add more friends email address. by every time click to Add more friends button. It allows you add only up to 20 emails id.
Your Email Address
- Click to Your email button and type your email address.
- Type the message if you want to send along with file.
- Click to Transfer button for sending you file.
- It will takes times to transfer file, depend on your file size and internet speed. Its done.
If you like this post then share to your friends.