Do you guys want to focus on your exam or work or may be to your passion? Whatever it is you can focus on those things by just applying few steps that I am going to show you. So let’s begin.
Steps to concentrate on important things.
These things are the questions base you just need to ask yourself those questions. These are the 4 questions that you should ask yourself whenever you want to focus on something.
- What is the one thing I am committed to completing today?
- Why this matter?
- How to incorporate it into your daily life?
- What are the long-term benefits?
Train your brain to focus on what is important to you right now by asking this question first thing in the morning:
What is the one thing I am committed to completing today?
- It will help you to choose the most important things for today.
- It will help you to stay focus on the things that are needs to be done and prevent you wasting time on Youtube, Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
Why this matters?
- It encourages you to think strategically about your life
- It keeps you focused on your goals
- It forces you to prioritize
- It serves as a personal promise to yourself
How to incorporate it into your daily life?
- Write it down: take a large sheet of paper and write in big bold letters
- Hang it on your bedroom or bathroom wall so it’s easy to see
- Make it part of a unique background for your computer or cell phone
- Use it as the main heading at the top of your journal entry for each day
- Use it to begin your
- Ask the question aloud
- Give an answer on the spot, or write it down in your journal
What are the long-term benefits?
- Staying focused on our personal commitments gives us a sense of purpose.
- Knowing in advance the work we need to accomplish saves us time so that we don’t waste time evaluating multiple priorities throughout the day.
- Committing to just ONE thing helps our brain perform more optimally, freeing it from cluttered thoughts and giving it space to concentrate on what we consider the most important goal of the day.