Do you want to have control to send mail from multiple ids by operating only 1 id? You may want this because you have 2-3 or lots of email account and those mail account are important to you or Maybe some are old accounts that you hardly open or may be you have created some google accounts for your personal and business purpose only.
We have posted the guide with you which is very important tricks and can save your lots of time. It will help you to send mail by login to only one account and send mail from multiple accounts ID.
Now be ready to learn this amazing tricks.
Send Mail From other Gmail Address
1. Open Account and Import Setting.
- Visit Gmail.com and Sign in, if you are not already.
- Click the setting icon which is located at the top of the right-hand side.
- Click on Setting option. Here you will get the settings of Gmail account.
- Click on the tab of Account and Imports.
2. Add another email address you own.
- Find the row of Send mail as.
- Inside in that row you will get the option that is really amazing.
- Option name is Add another Email Address You Own.
3. Enter Email Details.
- The following is the screenshot of the windows that opened after clicking to add another email address button. It’s the most important step.
- Enter the details of the other email account that you wanna use it as a send id.
- Type your Name.
- Type Email ID too.
- Click to Next Step button.
4. Verify That Account.
- After the previous steps, you will get the verification window, Where you will get the button named Send Verification button.
- Click to Send Verification button. It will send you confirmation of mail account that is you really own this account or not by confirmation mail.
- For confirming the account login with the id that you will use it in the feature as a sender mail ID.
- Find the latest mail from the Gmail inbox.
- Open your that Gmail account then open that mail. I recommend you that don’t close your Gmail account and confirmation screen. Open the other browser and into that browser sign in your another account. That account which you want to add.
5. Copy Confirmation Code
- Open Gmail mail.
- See the following screen I got mail from Gmail and into that mail I got confirmation code which I pointed.
- Copy the code which you got in your mail.
6. Paste Confirmation Code
- Paste the code in the field of confirmation and click to Verify button.
- After verification, the confirmation window will close automatically.
Successfully added Account
Amazing It has added my Gmail account. You can see the following screen I pointed that area of my new account.
Now Use Another Email Address to Send Email
Click on the COMPOSE button to send mail and see that it is done or not. Now click on your email or the bottom arrow to select your other email address for send mail from that. You can see my following screen I got my sending mail from other email Id.
Hope you have successully added your all the accounts that you don’t open frequently to check mail or send mail. If you guys have any questions, let me know in comment section.