WhatsApp is one of the best and most popular apps all over a world. The one who has a smartphone will definitely have WhatsApp installed…
…this app got famous because of its simplicity and user-friendly apps. But everything has its advantages and disadvantages so WhatsApp has too.
We have posted the list of advantages & disadvantages of WhatsApp.
Advantages and Disadvantages of WhatsApp
Some of the advantages of using WhatsApp are:
- WhatsApp is completely free for use.
- Instantly send a message to anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, even a novice mobile user can use it.
- Voice call support.
- Video calling available.
- Send to anyone Document files upto 100Mb such as PDF, Slideshows, etc.
- It does not have any advertisements on display screen.
- WhatsApp calling made it more reliable.
- It has also the features to delete the message that you have sent (So He/She won’t be able to read what you have sent to them) in period of 1 hour.
- It imports the contacts from your phone and tells you that how many of your friends are using WhatsApp.
- You can share your location, photos, status, images, documents, videos with your friends.
- You can also share Live Location for 15 minutes, 1 hour and 8 hours.
- It do work without sim card, Only if your (Mobile No) account already registered.
- You need not spend any money for chatting and sharing with your friends (except the internet charges)
- It shows that your message sent or not and the receiver has received or read the message. (single tick for sent and double tick for delivered, grey is for delivered and blue is to show that the message is read by the person).
- It also shows that the receiver received your voice message and listened to it. (Tips: Know The WhatsApp Voice Message Played or Not.
- Free calls to other WhatsApp users are supported.
- One of the best feature is that it provides an easy way to change your number to another number without losing your existing WhatsApp account.
- App interface of WhatsApp is very simple and user-friendly, that’s why it is very easy to use.
- WhatsApp started providing end-to-end encryption feature, which makes your WhatsApp communication highly secure.
- It has also extended it’s services for using direct in web browser and in Desktop System (Windows, MacOS)
- It’s saves your money by reducing normal Text and Multimedia messages cost.
WhatsApp has some disadvantages too:
- There is the risk, your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend may read the messages.
- It can be annoying sometimes due to constant messages.
- You must have access to internet to send and receive messages for free
- In a group only the Group-Admin can add the persons / give admin title to other persons in the group.
- Your profile picture is visible to every person having your contact number.
- WhatsApp is addictive. Once you get addicted to it, it’s very difficult to get over WhatsApp addiction.
- You need to share your number in case you want to add someone and communicate.
Hope we have covered all the advantages and disadvantages of WhatsApp.
Let us know your opinion about WhatsApp in the comment box.
Don’t forget to share this WhatsApp Advantages & Disadvantages.